Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yea, last night FRIDAY THE 13TH, me and my gf were going out to eat and we were rollin about 50 on a heavily congested 3 lane highway when everyone slammed their brakes for a redlight ahead and the guy behind me couldnt stop soon enough and nailed the rear of my 4month old X :( his car is screwed (92 accord) and mine needs a new bumper, new bumper mounts, new bodykit pieces on rear, and i think thats all but ill look when i get it to work and put it on a lift but all in all shes still drivable, just sucks....:mad:

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
make sure theres no dents in the back of the cab from the bed hitting it.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
:jawdrop: you managed to bend the bumper brackets. sucks man. ive been a victim of the taco curse 2xs times one time 2 weeks into ownign the truck and the next like 6 months ago. the second time the truck spun and stuffed the back of it into a hill side bent the heck out of the bumper but didnt touch the brackets.

·
Registered
229 Posts
:mad: That sucks!!! I am knockin on wood right now hoping the infamous curse does not hit me. I am going to the races tonight (not to race the X) so hpefully nothing happens:runaway:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts