Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

My Turbo Set-up

3965 Views 42 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  garetcurry
thinking of taking it off. with that said if someone has the money it will come off *as an entire kit/no parting* for the hard parts. the electronics will go sepately unless someone has enogh cash to buy it all. shoot me some offers if you are interested.

Tommy
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
watch my videos on youtube

35r
psi manifold
greddy 3 row off mk 4 supra
tial 38
ff intake
bbk 75mm tb
hks ssqv
all piping and couplers

aem ems
evc6 bc
boost gauge
aem wide band
See less See more
whats your setup>?
Check his youtube page. Effin' sick! :waytogo:
how much you lookin for for the aem ems?
how much you lookin for for the aem ems?
the only way that will be sold is if the hard parts sell first..... after that we can talk price
dont use the truck enough to warrant keeping it turboed, so why not sell of the parts and get some of the money back.

another thought is i will sell the ENTIRE TRUCK for 12k:jawdrop:
WTF Tommy??
thats crazy bro cant believe your selling it all. So whats your total price. turbo electronics everything. Ive dreamed of my yota making 350 hp. Are you running your stock rear end and tranny. Do you have all the old parts to return it to stock if not would you be wanting to swap all needed part such as oil pan with bung for pan with no bung and exaust mani for turbo header. stock A piller (no gauge pods) for yours with guage pods. hit me up with what your thinking about.
boo you cant just tear it down and sell it man. theres only a limited amount of us in this world
Dibs on the wideband if the rest sells.
Dont do it Tommy!!!!! :runaway: :selfbonk: Snap out of it man, its gonna be alright....:eek:
how much for the turbo setup??

oh and ya man..ill never think of selling my baby..
heres the deal fellas........this will not be cheap, so with that being said.......unless you guys have a substantial amout of $ to drop please dont waste my time or yours
so will you take 200 bucks for everything?

jk jk

bump for a legitimate setup which is few and far in between out of what ive been seeing lately.
heres the deal fellas........this will not be cheap, so with that being said.......unless you guys have a substantial amout of $ to drop please dont waste my time or yours
well if u would post a price people wouldnt waste ur time or theirs.....just a thought...
hmmmm i wonder how much work it would take to move this over to a 1gr motor...
well if u would post a price people wouldnt waste ur time or theirs.....just a thought...
well if you cant look at it and come up with a reasonable offer............maybe you should inquire elsewhere
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.