Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shrug: My truck feels like its bogging down... I don't know if its just me or not but my trucks acceleration feels slower. I checked my tire pressure and all four were fine. What eles could it be air filter mayber?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Besides the air filter maybe getting restricted, the fuel filter usually would be the prime suspect. But with your truck being an '06 model that's pretty unlikely unless you have put a ton of miles on it or got a tank of 'bad' fuel (water, dirt, etc)
:confused:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
KC777 said:
:shrug: My truck feels like its bogging down... I don't know if its just me or not but my trucks acceleration feels slower. I checked my tire pressure and all four were fine. What eles could it be air filter mayber?
Has your gas mileage been abnormal?

·
QA1 Founding Father
4,471 Posts
KC777 said:
is the truck normal operating temp when you experience this?.. i get the same thing but only when my truck is super cold, and i just got it with 75k miles and im pretty damn sure the fuel filter hasnt been touched.. but still.. ive always experienced that when the truck is super cold on my old taco also

·
damn
6,533 Posts
LilWhtTaco said:
is the truck normal operating temp when you experience this?.. i get the same thing but only when my truck is super cold, and i just got it with 75k miles and im pretty damn sure the fuel filter hasnt been touched.. but still.. ive always experienced that when the truck is super cold on my old taco also
mine does the same thing..pisses me off:thinking:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts