Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Everyone, i just bought a new 07 Prerunner Access / silver/ MT. It is being shipped up to me right now (seattle). Just joined CT, can't wait for my new truck!! :clapping:

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,885 Posts
Welcome to CT!... :waytogo:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didn't get the TRD package cuz i don't do too much Offroading. stuck with the SR5 package, 6 speed. can't sleep at night!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Welcome to CT and glad to have another Seattle area member!!!!

You'll love the truck and the 6 speed. Should've got the 4x4, there is a great group of offroaders up here (WATTORA)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wepps03Coma said:
Welcome to CT and glad to have another Seattle area member!!!!

You'll love the truck and the 6 speed. Should've got the 4x4, there is a great group of offroaders up here (WATTORA)

Hey Wepps..where you located? I'm up at Lynnwood. bought my 07 at lakecity toyota. i guess 4x4 would be cool, but realistically, i don't really see myself going offroading. maybe y'all can help me with some simple mods.:drinking:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just saw the website. DAMN!!! you guys are serious!! i'm just a newbie with a brand new kickass truck lol

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
jkc1997 said:
Hey Wepps..where you located? I'm up at Lynnwood. bought my 07 at lakecity toyota. i guess 4x4 would be cool, but realistically, i don't really see myself going offroading. maybe y'all can help me with some simple mods.:drinking:
East Seattle (Issaquah). Any help you need just let us know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well needless to say, my delivery date got pushed back. But i got the call yesterday...i'm picking up my truck in about 4 hrs..!!! i can't believe it!!!:clapping: :headbang:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
jkc1997 said:
Well needless to say, my delivery date got pushed back. But i got the call yesterday...i'm picking up my truck in about 4 hrs..!!! i can't believe it!!!:clapping: :headbang:

Lets get some pics up!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm lovin my new 07 dubcab. Just got it in the dirst about 3 hours ago and it looks lmighty good in the driveway now all dusty.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts