Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 TRD OFFROAD
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is Rimrock lake on White Pass central Washington where we have a family cabin my grandfather built in the late 40's with all the comforts of home except internet or phone reception. I call it my fortress of solitude, and it's our homebase to set out from. One of our destinations is that ridge in the background at around 6,000 ft called Jump Off Joe where sitting on a cliff is an old fire lookout cabin. You have to approach it from the back. The area to the left of the lake just over Bethel ridge has been on fire sine Aug 3rd and it came within 4 miles of our cabin. Some glamor shots of my gal Ruby. View attachment 136046 View attachment 136048 View attachment 136049 View attachment 136050 View attachment 136047 View attachment 136056 9 View attachment 136053 View attachment 136057 View attachment 136058
Tire Sky Wheel Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Plant Cloud

·
Registered
2020 TRD OFFROAD
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
This is the view from atop Jump Off Joe with Mt Rainier looking back about 15 miles to Rimrock lake where I'm in the middle dry part of it on a rock outcropping for the 1st photo. Then we went down away from the cliffs and you end up in Cowiche just outside of Yakima my home town. Our cabin is across from the 1st little cove and Marina after the tunnel heading West.
Cloud Sky Mountain Highland Terrain
Cloud Sky Mountain Highland Terrain

1 - 3 of 3 Posts