Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
CLOSER TO MADNESS
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its been a while since I've been on this great site... I kinda bagged on URD's development of the X Runner S/C kit..... I was wrong.... Its a very well thought, and very well put together set up..... I will be looking to buy an X Runner very soon due to this set up.....I miss my Tacoma, but I'm having a sh_t load of fun with my second Subaru WRX STi... Mad props to URD!:clapping: :clapping: :bow:

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
SlipperyTaco said:
Its been a while since I've been on this great site... I kinda bagged on URD's development of the X Runner S/C kit..... I was wrong.... Its a very well thought, and very well put together set up..... I will be looking to buy an X Runner very soon due to this set up.....I miss my Tacoma, but I'm having a sh_t load of fun with my second Subaru WRX STi... Mad props to URD!:clapping: :clapping: :bow:
i think you bet me that my XR would never hit 14's......:D where is my 5 bucks. welcome back buddy.

·
www.ncp-power.com
4,510 Posts
SlipperyTaco said:
that's downright decent of you, slip.

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
dropthattaco said:
why can't i hear that blower whining for mercy?? i thought i'd have to plug my ears!
you would have, trust me. you can hear the blower from a 1/2 mile away. and with no cats...my truck is strait up LOUD. loud to the point of people swerving on the freeway when i get on it :evil:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hey if you're looking for an X-Runner I'm selling mine at a super reduced price right now just shoot me a pm

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Slippy... where have you been mang... STi- still having fun with it!? You need to race garnett's SRT-4 so you can go back to owning a taco!

·
CLOSER TO MADNESS
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Racer_X said:
Slippy... where have you been mang... STi- still having fun with it!? You need to race garnett's SRT-4 so you can go back to owning a taco!
Hey X! Raced more of those things than I can count... Unless hes running low 11's or better, he doesnt stand a chance. The new STi has a GT35R set up running 470whp with a 101 tune.... I really like the X-Runners though. I see them around town from time to time....:loveeyes:

·
more Ψ
2,682 Posts
You'll see more X's than you ever saw S runners!
Marketing works miracles. Get Ivan Stewart to drive one and you'll sell thousands!

I'll take my collectors item incognito any day.

Welcome back Slip.

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
xtrapsi said:
You'll see more X's than you ever saw S runners!
Marketing works miracles. Get Ivan Stewart to drive one and you'll sell thousands!

I'll take my collectors item incognito any day.

Welcome back Slip.
i think what he's trying to say is; mod out another s-runner :D
regardless, welcome back! looking forward to the next ride you put yourself into...

·
more Ψ
2,682 Posts
redrunner said:
i think what he's trying to say is; mod out another s-runner :D
regardless, welcome back! looking forward to the next ride you put yourself into...
Not really. It seems he has done well with what he has now...I don't see any Tacomas putting down those numbers!

Just one less fast S I gotta worry about! :lol:

I love the URD X too...its just not for me. Its too big and too expensive for my scrawny ass and wallet!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts