Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are 275/45/20 about 29.7" tall abut 1 inch shorter than stock. I didnt go with chrome cause i think its played out you see to much of it here. I do wish the spokes were a little smaller to give the look of a bigger wheel. If I lower it I will more than likely try to do it with the stock suspension. I will either flip the axle or make some custom shackles that are longer. And on the front i havent quite figured it out yet. But i may cut out the bottom stem on the shocks and weld it back together. And gusset it. thanks for the comments good and bad.

·
Registered
247 Posts
is your truck lowered a little

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
looks good, kinda makes me want one too.

oh yeah I'm glad you didn't go with Chrome... I hate crome it's so cheezy.

·
Black Beauty
1,458 Posts
htey just look like stock rims to me

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6speed05tacoma said:
is your truck lowered a little
My truck is only lowered by having a smaller tire than stock so its about 1/2 to 3/4 inch lower than stock. It handles really well with the wider tires.

George4drV6 they are american racing thrust 6 spoke wheels.

kingcha how do they look like stock wheels. Which wheel does it look like to you.

·
damn
6,533 Posts
looks good, but at the same time something dosent look right....Cant place my finger on it

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
If you were just looking for "the look"...I would have go 21, or even 22 inch(to better fill in the fender gap)...just my worthless .02

1 - 13 of 13 Posts