Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to da bomb trips last sunday because of the quake and storm, gonna reschedule this cruise to October 29 the last sunday of the month.. should be enough time to prepare and request off. hope the wheather will turn out good.:funnyup: will post the meeting spot soon..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When:This Sunday October 29, 2006
Meet: Waipio Regional Park (Tennis Courts)
Time: 1000AM
Rollout: around 1030

cya all there... spread the word once u read this...:waytogo:

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
sorry guys wont be making this one. girl wants to go to the beach, but i'll swing by if i can. trucks going to be dirty tho...

·
Registered
359 Posts
My friend and 5 other trucks showed up, but said no one showed up. Did this cruise actually go. I didn't hear of any earthquakes to cancel this one :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
not too shure on who hosted it but my friend dem said had couple trucks....sry but i didnt go bcuz had some problems i had to take care.. sucks....:(

·
Boogie
517 Posts
had like a dozen trucks. was cool. I think it was like half Tacos and half Toys. Loved seeing the mix together :D

I only got pics from the Scenic point. I know some guys were getting road pics; I want to see those :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
I wish I was there. Looks like fun to be with other Toyota truck owners. Well you never know, maybe I will get to send the truck up there.:thinking:

·
Registered
87 Posts
LimeTaco said:
I wish I was there. Looks like fun to be with other Toyota truck owners. Well you never know, maybe I will get to send the truck up there.:thinking:

Hey, next year they are supposed to be done with the inter island ferry so maybe can plan to bring some oahu trucks to maui for a toyota truck cruise, that would be sweet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
anybody else got pics of the cruise?. was suppose to have way more trucks than what had but due to the fact that a lot of peeps took off of work the day of the earthquake, they couldnt take off again so soon. well just keep in mind that end of november is the annual sport truck cruise and i heard its going to be off the hook so us toyotas gotta be ready to represent

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yupz there were suppose to be alot more trucks then I expected but I guess they couldn't make it this time... everybody was down with the other cruise until the quake... well the turn out was okay although everyone split going to alas... next up is the sport truck cruise end of november, all the toys should meet up some where and roll all together that would turn heads..:jawdrop:

·
Boogie
517 Posts
SICK22RMINI said:
yupz there were suppose to be alot more trucks then I expected but I guess they couldn't make it this time... everybody was down with the other cruise until the quake... well the turn out was okay although everyone split going to alas... next up is the sport truck cruise end of november, all the toys should meet up some where and roll all together that would turn heads..:jawdrop:
haha. I got caught at the red lights on Ward then caught up with you guys going up the ramp of AlaMoana. I thought you guys were going to the parking lot second floor on the corner of Piikoi and AlaMoana when i lost you guys. Looked for you but went too far and ended going up Keeamoku. :D

oh well, hopefully to see everyone next cruise.

post pics if you have from this Sunday please :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts