Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
looks good...

suggestion - find the same thing for the lower valance as well... :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No it doesn't come with both. You have to purchase both individually. Although, I didn't want it. It might look extremely stupid to some people, but I don't mind.

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
peterpoop said:
No it doesn't come with both. You have to purchase both individually. Although, I didn't want it. It might look extremely stupid to some people, but I don't mind.
I wouldn't say anything bad about a fellow CT-zen's taco... unless the painted it pink with yellow polk-a-dots...

It's your truck... do what you will... :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
dude I wish they made grills for 96 taco's that look decent I would liek something liek that I am thinking of just getting mesh wiring and fabricating my own...just a thought :waytogo:

·
Black Beauty
1,458 Posts
do you have any pictures from further away?

·
Black Beauty
1,458 Posts
nice i like it

·
Registered
7 Posts
nice dude, i was looking at one for my 2000 taco and in their pics online, it shows the grillcraft logo on grill, it that removable.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Not too sure about painting the radiator black, due to proper heat transfer but i think it looks good! :waytogo:

·
Registered
966 Posts
FRO said:
Not too sure about painting the radiator black, due to proper heat transfer but i think it looks good! :waytogo:
i've known people that did and never had problems, but i'm not too sure myself

But if you paitn the horns and all the other metal that's under there black, the radiator shouldn't show up too bad, the other things catch my eye before the rad does

1 - 20 of 29 Posts