Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
twoarezee said:
sh!t happens. maybe would have been a little better without all the rims in the bed.
thats only about 200 pounds. i didnt care if i lost. we were just effin around. its not built for drag racing. most hp mod on it is the 2.5" straight pipe which still runs through the 2 factory cats. I bet i can out run him on off ramps and at autox and drifting comps though ;)

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
ToyComa said:
I bet i can out run him on off ramps and at autox and drifting comps though ;)
thats about all i can do too. i take my truck to fontana just for fun, 17.015 @ 80.4mph is my best time :( .

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jonathan said:
you didnt get beat as bad i thought you would! nice job:headbang:
maybe if i didnt light them up on purpose i could have hanged with him a little better but i got stomped. I dont give crap though. I'll be pulling out the big guns soon. 2500 pound 250-260 crank hp cressida vs that truck :evil: . car should run 13.8 or a little faster. i don't think thats to bad for a low/mid hp drift car. next year might be bigger cams, injectors, and a t28 turbo from the s15. thats 400 whp easy. but the car is being built for drifting not drag racing so again, what ever.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Not bad. Didnt look that bad at all. Alittle more hp and a little less weight and you wouldhave taken it, should be easy. Its good news for all of us who think we need a turbo to beet him:evil:

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
ToyComa said:
I bet i can out run him on off ramps and at autox and drifting comps though ;)

that is all that matters right there. sure drags are fun but cars have steering wheels for reasons:waytogo:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts