Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Martin D-15 solid Mahogony dreadnought that is not even a year old that I am trying to sell. I have only played it a handfull of times, and just don't have the time to devote to it. Also, I need the money instead. It is located in Anaheim Hills, CA. It has solid mahogony top, sides, and back with a rosewood neck. Still has the original strings, since I have only played it like 5 times. It also comes with a Martin hardshell case with green velvet lining. I am selling it for $700 or best offer. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested, or you can pm me. Thanks. Again, it is practically brand new.

Aaron

·
lurking around
5,557 Posts
wrong topic.

but damn,..i wish i had money. i'd take that from you :(

·
Registered
218 Posts
enron29 said:
I have a Martin D-15 solid Mahogony dreadnought that is not even a year old that I am trying to sell. I have only played it a handfull of times, and just don't have the time to devote to it. Also, I need the money instead. It is located in Anaheim Hills, CA. It has solid mahogony top, sides, and back with a rosewood neck. Still has the original strings, since I have only played it like 5 times. It also comes with a Martin hardshell case with green velvet lining. I am selling it for $700 or best offer. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested, or you can pm me. Thanks. Again, it is practically brand new.

Aaron
i sold my 000c-16rgte earlier this year for about 800 on ebay. good luck with your sale. now i have a dx1e

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This item is still for sale and I am trying to sell it quickly. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
enron29 said:

Aaron
Now selling for $600.

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
It's a very nice guitar. If I was still playing in a band I would probably pick it up. But right now I have enough guitars.:cool:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mazutoytaco said:
It's a very nice guitar. If I was still playing in a band I would probably pick it up. But right now I have enough guitars.:cool:
Do any of your friends need a guitar?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Garrr!!! I wish I had money!!!!! Thats the one I've been searchin' for. Mahogany top guitars are so friggin' hard to find. I fell in love with a mahogany Martin OOO-18 years ago, played a Mahogany D-15 once a couple years ago & LOVED it. But I don't have the money...anything you'd want to trade for it? Stereo equipment, other guitars, my kidney???? As far as actual cash goes, by the time the price got low enough for me to afford it, I wouldn't feel right about giving you so little for it. :brickknoc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts