Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone!! Im a girl from Hawaii. Got two tacomas. 01 single cab 2wd turbo 2rz and a 4x4 06 xtracab 4.0L 6in lift taco for the weekend fun. Finally a member, gonna need some help on my builds mostly on the 2rz. Just posted a thread for my 2rz on the performance page. Would love some help on that. Mahalos!

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,650 Posts
Welcome to CT! :waytogo:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and welcome to the site! Glad to have you join us. Show us your Tacomas when you can. This forum really is a ton of help. With a little bit of research you can find an answer to all your questions. Enjoy your time here!
Thanks!! Tripping that you guys replied too me haha i go on your guys website all the time. And yeah imma upload those pics now. Mahalos ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whats your guys opinion on using a holset turbo on a 2rz? Im trynna figure out what turbo to install. I got another ebay turbo for now but im wanting to rebuild another 2rz and swap it out with the one in my truck.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Whats your guys opinion on using a holset turbo on a 2rz? Im trynna figure out what turbo to install. I got another ebay turbo for now but im wanting to rebuild another 2rz and swap it out with the one in my truck.

Hi Lyssa and welcome to CT:smile
As Kurt mentioned on your other thread, the Holset turbos that came stock on the Cummins diesel motors are a good affordable alternative to an Ebay turbo. I had one on my previous build ('98 2RZ) and got it down to a [email protected] while still being very streetable with air conditioning.
My brother picked it up for me from someone on a diesel forum in was in excellent shape and required no rebuild.
Good luck with your build project.. you're gonna have a ton of fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts