Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
NJTacoma said:
Or you could just buy a 5-lug taco :shrug:
this post is more on the lines for guys with double cabs that want to lower a truck.

and its not that everyone says it cant be done its just until now noone made a kit. so everything had to be custom. really these coilovers would only make since with double cabs.

·
minis_r_us said:
this post is more on the lines for guys with double cabs that want to lower a truck.

and its not that everyone says it cant be done its just until now none made a kit. so everything had to be custom. really these coilovers would only make since with double cabs.
I kinda fingered I was just busting balls :lol:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
minis_r_us said:

and its not that everyone says it cant be done its just until now noone made a kit. so everything had to be custom. really these coilovers would only make since with double cabs.
were in alabama you from ?

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
if those coilovers are the exact picture of the product, good luck getting that to "bolt-in".....you're gonna need some custom fabrication....

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
minis_r_us said:
just north of Montgomery in millbrook. you from here?
Born on the Cherokee reservation in NC moved to Bham when i was 13 I use to train on the Coosa river in Wetumpka Al, just mooved to back to NC

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I wanta drop my taco !!!!!!!! , SOS was going to make a kit to lower a d-cab prerunner but just made one for tha 2006 and up models, maby this kit is for a mini taco :shrug: and as far as the rear, a C notch would be a must for a leaf under set up.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was happy to see this kit :headbang: I have a 05 dbl cab and want to just drop it 3 inches and put some 20 on it …..the question of is that pic the one for my truck I don’t think it is because they show the same pic for all the other models they sell …...Do you guys think that this kit will jack up the geometry of my suspension …if so why and what will that do wrong to my truck :shrug: ?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Well i know for a fact that sos makes a kit for your truck to lower it and if ya go with 20s please don't go with those narrow wheels and tires, how about 20x9.5 wrapped with 295/30/20s would be so sexy like Natalie Portman! :funnyup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts