Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Pete Roberts and and I just wanted to introduce myself as I am a new member to this incredible site. My wife and I own a 2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Extra Cab, we bought her Febuary 2nd 2001, and have done about 25 different mods so far.If anyone can tell me how to post a picture on this site, I would appreciate it, as I am not sure how and we do not have a scanner yet.

This truck is a replacement of a truck I lost back in 1988, it was a 1982 Toyota longbed SR5, I traded it to a guy with a 1980 Toyota longbed, I thought his was so much better, and few weeks later when I relized my stupid mistake, it was to late and I regreted it every day since then, so I am replacing her and going at it 100%. It may sound silly, but in memory of her, we are building this truck for cover shot in Mini Truckin and a full blown feature some day, We are doing nothing but the best of everything for her, top quality leather, show paint job everything, even if it takes me 5 years, We are going for an exotic Mini Truck look, you know the best like Ferrari, Lamborghini etc.

I wanted to share a quote from the movie My Chauffeur about the love I feel about Tacoma Mini Trucks in general, " The whole truck is a rolling piece of art, just to sit in her makes you a better person, the world is dying for a bit of beauty, and for a while we can deliver that."

I wish everyone the very best with their trucks and may all your dreams come true.

Later,
Pete & Sheryl Roberts
2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5'
"Goldfinger"

I am a big James Bond fan.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Hey, Pete! Welcome to the site!

Fellas, here's Pete's truck... it's kind of an old picture, but you get the idea:

Very, VERY sweet ride!

·
il padrino
5,165 Posts
Hey Pete, nice truck. What brand of bed cover is that?

·
Registered
760 Posts
hey pete sweet taco. i remember seeing it somewhere. that truck is the one with bags but you did not cut the bed out right? if so is that pancake right now?

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliment, the bed cover is a snuglid. I wanted to get the cleanest looking bed cover I could find, sometimes I wish I would have went with a flush mount, but oh well I am happy with the one I have.

Later,
Pete & Sheryl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts