Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im looking for someone that has a lot of experience in bagging trucks and body dropping. i have a little project taco sitting in my garage looking for a good welder and custom fab. i shaved all three handles, antenna, squirters, custom front end, prerunner fenders up front, paint match flushed bed cover, 17's but wanna put 20-22's in the future, shaved body lines underneath solid rear window. and etc. my dad owns JOCSONS auto body & paint shop in national city, CA. its been recognized from super street and import tuner. some of his work went off to magazines and car shows.
http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/custom_1995_honda_del_sol_import_car/

we can work out a deal with a straight trade. if you need body work done for your ride or if you need someone to shoot some paint.

we are also looking for future workers for our new shop opening early next year, so if you have good experience with upholstery, audio, custom fabrication, welding, body work, paint, engine, etc. give me a pm with with a resume. thanks

aaron-

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
KB Designs was the place I would recommend, but last I heard Kevin had closed up shop. :shrug: Not sure how to get ahold of him. Maybe Andre will see this and reply.

·
Registered
13 Posts
waddup aaron. Remember me?? Its shawn i used to live in the court near you guys in palm pacifica. Im trying to get my 01 tacoma fixed up too. HA tell bj to give back your sega saturn HA! just wanted to say whats up. PEACE!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts