Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find a decent set of pods for my a pillars or anything already made to install. Doing a nice clean professional looking audio installation and need to have a full sound range by adding a awesome set of infinity perfect 300m 3.5 inch mids and a pair of tweets. I wanted to keep it sort of OEM at least in the doors. I have 2 kicker kxa800.5 pushing 2 sets of jbl black series competition 61/2 components in front doors and in pods over top of back sliding window mounted to the headliner in pods. 2 alpine 10 s d4 is fox box behind rear seats and 1 alpine 10 r 4 halo box sitting on back seats removable if need. 2 behind seats are being pushed off the sub channel the..5th on each kxa 800.5 and r halo off a cxa 800.1 mono kicker. All mounted under back seats which were cut up to remove unneeded brackets and sheet metal. I used 2 12 volt 120mm computer fans recessed in the space below seats and hidden with very fine black aluminum mesh screens to draw in and blow out cool air. The rear doors have a set of jbl competition 6.5 coaxials. Running off front ch of 2nd 800.5 Rear ch. Is on components overhead and other kicker 800.5 is bridged front and rear to push the components in the front doors. It sounds like you are front row at the show minus the distortion and sweaty people dancing all around you. It's just missing that 600hz to 6500hz range that these beautifully crafted infinitys are going to add. Someone please help me finish my masterpiece so I can ride off into the sunset.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't find a decent set of pods for my a pillars or anything already made to install. Doing a nice clean professional looking audio installation and need to have a full sound range by adding a awesome set of infinity perfect 300m 3.5 inch mids and a pair of tweets. I wanted to keep it sort of OEM at least in the doors. I have 2 kicker kxa800.5 pushing 2 sets of jbl black series competition 61/2 components in front doors and in pods over top of back sliding window mounted to the headliner in pods. 2 alpine 10 s d4 is fox box behind rear seats and 1 alpine 10 r 4 halo box sitting on back seats removable if need. 2 behind seats are being pushed off the sub channel the..5th on each kxa 800.5 and r halo off a cxa 800.1 mono kicker. All mounted under back seats which were cut up to remove unneeded brackets and sheet metal. I used 2 12 volt 120mm computer fans recessed in the space below seats and hidden with very fine black aluminum mesh screens to draw in and blow out cool air. The rear doors have a set of jbl competition 6.5 coaxials. Running off front ch of 2nd 800.5 Rear ch. Is on components overhead and other kicker 800.5 is bridged front and rear to push the components in the front doors. It sounds like you are front row at the show minus the distortion and sweaty people dancing all around you. It's just missing that 600hz to 6500hz range that these beautifully crafted infinitys are going to add. Someone please help me finish my masterpiece so I can ride off into the sunset.
what's the model , year and color of your car ? or do you need it for something else ?
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts