Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this all setup on the taco. The setup file on the cd will not run. I've tried two windows 10 laptops and xp. I thought it was the software. Apparently its the disk. Keeps saying the file is corrupt.Anyone have a downloadable file? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Did you try disabling your anti-virus software before saving the software file?

Your best bet would be to email URD and ask if they have a file they can email you or give you a link to a download.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you try disabling your anti-virus software before saving the software file?

Your best bet would be to email URD and ask if they have a file they can email you or give you a link to a download.
Yes it acts as though the disk is bad? I sent them an email Friday afternoon. I was hoping to get it figured out over the long weekend. There are old posts about it but the links don’t work.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Yes it acts as though the disk is bad? I sent them an email Friday afternoon. I was hoping to get it figured out over the long weekend. There are old posts about it but the links don’t work.
Sorry man. I had that software years ago, maybe back in like 2007-2008 time frame, but that disc and the file are long gone. Hopefully, Gadget will get back to you sooner rather than later. He's a pretty busy dude but I've never had a problem getting answers from him.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Thanks everyone gadget hooked me up on download. No just to figure out the maps.
I've been using urd maf calibrator and o2 calibrator for 14 years now with my turbo and its been great, very easy to use. When you open it, click new customer and name it, open customer then click the one you just made, adjust the settings by going to options and adjust system and engine settings. Go to maps, click fuel map and thats where you input map cells.

10 is neutral, anything under 10 you're lowering voltage and decreasing fuel, above 10 you're adding. With my 440cc injectors, my map cell value is 8.6

http://www.gadgetonline.com/U-Tune.pdf for the guide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts