Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
819 Posts
damn nice truck i love the body style of fords but its a ford and the silverado is aiight but your x-runner is beautiful!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nic pics, hey where the TRD badge come from?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
man sorry my brain is whack i totally forgot im not into the chev at all but your x loosk great man.:applause:

·
1GTACO
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yah i can appriciate a good clean job though...hes got a lot of money into that thing, he tries to show me big trucks and i simply reply..."i like 'em low". i dont know about the overseas deal, but i got the emblem on ebay from japan.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I bet that Chevy is fun to park. Hell I have trouble with my X-Runner sometimes:eek: Nice X:waytogo:

·
Registered
774 Posts
All that lift and that's it for ground clearance?

My 2wd Toyota prerunner had just 32" tires on it but over 14" of front ground clearance!

Full size trucks are built for 2 things: pull trailers and haul loads, not of-road! I give em credit but too much weight to pull around in off-road situations causes problems...

·
Registered
33 Posts
big Fan of the X. Another plus to owning a Toyota, while you are thinkin about droppin it and upgrades, your friends is busy doin repairs on his chevy!

·
Registered
425 Posts
sweet rims. black chrome ftw!

·
1GTACO
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OXI said:

My 2wd Toyota prerunner had just 32" tires on it but over 14" of front ground clearance!

Full size trucks are built for 2 things: pull trailers and haul loads, not of-road! I give em credit but too much weight to pull around in off-road situations causes problems...
Its just a 1500, sounds and looks good though, hes got too much money into it to F it up, he takes real good care of it. Oh yah hes not repairing it, we just put its white rear axle and leafs in, so hes changin out some ugly stock brake mount bolts for some nice chrome button heads.

·
1GTACO
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
XDsm said:
I bet that Chevy is fun to park. Hell I have trouble with my X-Runner sometimes:eek: Nice X:waytogo:
I do to sometimes, actually ive driven that truck and it turns really well. believe it or not.

·
1GTACO
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OXI said:

It clears the road. lol. i agree with you but hes not the only one around with a pavement pounder. especially down in so-cal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts