Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting about 8-9 made as of now. So far 3-4 are spoken for. They will be about 1/3 the weight of the factory one and will be anodized. They will be similar to the URD ones. Selling them for $200 each if anyone wants one. If I can get 10+ people that want them and pay ahead I can probly sell them for $175-$180 each instead of $200 each. They should be finished around the end of this month.Let me know guys! :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Machinist will have them ready for anodization soon. Let me know who wants one. They will be $200 shipped! :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
trdtoy said:
Machinist will have them ready for anodization soon. Let me know who wants one. They will be $200 shipped! :waytogo:
i want a water pump pulley, TRD has one on their race truck:shrug:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
tacorunner87 said:
if i had the money i would jump in for one. but I'm broke as a joke right now.
i am so broke i cant evean pay attention,:runaway: but i did get a URD crank shaft pulley but it took then over 3 months for them to send it to me after i payed

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tacorunner87: These will not be ready for about 2-3weeks. If you deffinatly want one let me know and I will mark you down for one. :waytogo: Just need the money before I ship them.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Get a pulley man! it also gives you 2.5 more h-p and Leonard, what color are you getting them anodised?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They will probly be anodized black so that they will not look too obvious..........:waytogo:

·
Registered
18 Posts
How do we know they are going to be the same quality as the URD ones in terms of roundness and that they will line up right. I have wanted one for a while but something is wrong... either URD is charging A LOT for theirs, or these might not be as precisely cut... Crank pulleys are VERY important as we all know, just don't want to get any problems if I got one...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts