Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member on this site is sending me their stock 5vz crank pulley so I can have something to mock off of for a light version that I will be making.:clapping: Anyone interrested in one.:shrug: Ballpark price will probly be $150-$200 I would guess. I will already be making about 3-4 of them that people already want and was wondering how many others want them so I can have more made at once to keep the cost down.:waytogo: To confirm that you want one I will need a $100 deposit ahead of time or full payment which is not certain at this time but the price above($150-$200) should be a close figure. Let me know guys/gals! :cool:

·
Registered
434 Posts
URD makes an anodized aluminum crankshaft pulley. It's pretty trick, you should check it out. I just put one on a couple weeks ago. It is definitely a little pricier than the range you are aiming for though. Around $290 if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ones that I'm having made will be serve the same purpose and be more wallet friendly than the URD one.:waytogo: It will also put another option out there for people to choose from! These will also be made of the same material and be anodized but have a different design to it. I my even do special order pulleys for people who may want them to be different diameters, colors, ect for an added cost. :D

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gave the stock pulley to the machinist today and he will have me an exact price for the production pulley in a few days! I want to have 5+ made in the first batch to keep the cost down per each one. I'm getting 3 made for sure as of now and need to have at least 2+ more before I have him make them.

As far as the anodization color they will probly be black or grey unless someone wants something more flashy then theirs will probly cost a little extra.

Want to get the first batch made within the next week or two. Let me know guys/gals!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone wants to buy one they will be $200 shipped. I will have 3 left over to sell from the first batch of 6 that I'm having made. It will be similar in design to the stock crank pulley except will be made of 6061 aluminum. Let me know guys! :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes they will be balanced.....

The s/c pulleys will be made very soon but hav'nt mentioned that yet because do not have a ballpark price from the machinist yet.....

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump1

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The machinist will have them ready for the anodization soon. Let me know who wants one. They will be $200 shipped! :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
trdtoy said:
The machinist will have them ready for the anodization soon. Let me know who wants one. They will be $200 shipped! :waytogo:
i want a water pump pulley Leonard:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: can ya make one ?? i have a stock crank shaft pulley if you don't get the one that the guy sent you, all i need is a water pump pulley, alt pulley and a power steering pump pulley.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll get um made for ya but I need the pulleys to mock off of in order to make them..........:shrug:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The crank pulleys will be done soon! Still have 3-4 I need to sell, $200 shipped! Let me know guys! :clapping: :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will do so when they are finished..........:waytogo:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Machinist almost has them ready to ship off for the anodization coating......:waytogo: Taking him a while due to working a full time job at a machine shop while only having a little time every night to work on these.....:doah: He promised that he could knock out the s/c pulleys much faster though.....:waytogo:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
trdtoy said:
Machinist almost has them ready to ship off for the anodization coating......:waytogo: Taking him a while due to working a full time job at a machine shop while only having a little time every night to work on these.....:doah: He promised that he could knock out the s/c pulleys much faster though.....:waytogo:
I bet URD is pissed :lol:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts