Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Toytec OME/AL kit installed today and I'm loving the new look. took just about 4 hours to complete by myself and wrenchin it the whole way. The only power tool I used was a sawzall for the bolts. I'm running 285/75/16 yoko geolander ats on 16x8 wheelers steelies with type b backspacing which is 4". Only minor rubbing issues that will be taken care of tomorrow with some trimming. This is my first time ever installing a lift and I gotta say to all the people that are concerned if they can do it or not.....I'm proof you can! It would help to have a buddy around for certain parts though. Heres some pics I'll get some more tomorrow I lost daylight taking it for a drive. Westin nerf bars go on tomorrow as well.

·
Registered
321 Posts
rmcclean12 said:
Only minor rubbing issues
Where is the rubbing ? on the upper control arm or the frame mount towards the rear ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
beautiful looking rig...im down in pacific grove...hollister hills sometime?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only rubbing I've encountered so far is just on the plastic fenderwells, I had the mudflaps removed right when I got the truck, im gonna go offroad today and try to find some more rubbing and then I should be good to go.

Mrfugle--I was just down in moneterey last week. I'd love to hit the hills sometime.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Lift Completed!!!!!!UPDATED PICS

Here are some more pics from today guys. I got the westin nerf bars on and now I just gotta do some trimming.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looks very clean! . . . I like it. :waytogo:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im open for suggestions.........let me have some

·
Registered
352 Posts
How 'bout a SAS? :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL.........Maybe somewhere down the line. That's too much to think about right now:doah: Love your truck by the way, that thing is bad ass!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm digging the clear headlight mod on the Inkwell color, looks very clean. I think some black demellos sliders would like awesome on that thing!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts