Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading some posts here, about 2 inch leveling, but there's seemed to need front raised but mine seems to squat down in the back around two inches. What would be the best cheapest way to raise the rear 2 inches, until I can get some more money together to do it right? Thanks as always

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,661 Posts
(1) Welcome to CT! :waytogo:

(2) What year / model is your Tacoma? And what (if any ... ) suspension mods does it already have? A 2" difference (front versus rear) would indicate either (a) one or more modifications or (b) something _really_ 'off' with a stock suspension.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all your help, but please quit replying I have taken all your suggestions under advisement and am in the process of trying to find out how to best use all the many suggestions offered here, I will get back to you after I have chosen which answer I am going with, and will post pics of the end results. Again thanks for all your help and please quit flooding this request for help with all your great answers you are starting to embarrass me with all the attention. Oh yeah! By the way, this is a great little forum you got here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts