Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1190 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
thanks man, i found them on amazon. i pretty much had to replace my whole front end after some dude ran a red light back in 2013! the taco got a few upgrades and a face lift with the insurance money. nothing but good vibes!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is my work truck. It's a 99 sr5 2.4L xtra cab. It has 17" xxr rims on 235/45 up front and 235/50 rear. I put on long tube ceramic headers and it has a custom sub that replaced the rear bench with 2 12"s.

I also did the turn signal fog light mod and painted the grille black. The push bar may come off after lowering.

I just rolled the front fenders and its getting the bj relocation soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's a little bit Taco!
I thought you might like this insanity. Robotruck here is a frankenstein based on a 1983 Nissan 720 King Cab. It's got a 2RZ for a heart mated up to the Supra R-154 trans. Front and rear end suspension is totally custom by me. Electric actuators raise and lower the truck via cantilevers and it rocks a sport coil-over suspension. Rear end is Mazda RX7 LSD. Project has been under construction off and on for the last 12 years and now it actually runs and drives! Had to show off a couple pics.

More Pics here:
http://s77.photobucket.com/user/aaronraven303/library/Nissan

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
It's a little bit Taco!
I thought you might like this insanity. Robotruck here is a frankenstein based on a 1983 Nissan 720 King Cab. It's got a 2RZ for a heart mated up to the Supra R-154 trans. Front and rear end suspension is totally custom by me. Electric actuators raise and lower the truck via cantilevers and it rocks a sport coil-over suspension. Rear end is Mazda RX7 LSD. Project has been under construction off and on for the last 12 years and now it actually runs and drives! Had to show off a couple pics.

More Pics here:
wow, thats bad ass!! nice truck man!

·
ADMlNAHATER
8,720 Posts
I'd love to see a video of the suspension in action.
QA1's?

It's a little bit Taco!

More Pics here:

·
ADMlNAHATER
8,720 Posts
Little update on mine..

Just got a pair of these, brackets soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys! Josh here (Hollow is fine too)

I drive a '02 xtra cab 2wd as my daily. after countless jobs in food and retail I had an epiphany that I want to be in automotive repair. Currently a tech for Honda for about a year and a half. Naturally I developed an interest in customizing my own ride! She's currently a diamond in the rough. Its gonna take a lot more money to get her real pretty, but this is a 3"/4" drop via b/j flip / 4" blocks. I'm looking forward to conversing with the active members and making customtacos a comfy little home for myself!

Attachments

1141 - 1160 of 1190 Posts