Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Re: layin frame on 24s

like hes gonna be able to turn....thats not impressive, just stupid. 24's? pssssh

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

:looney::selfbonk::brickknoc:runaway::funnyup:look at there the body is still 3 1/2 inches off the ground. yea he diffinatly wont be able to turn. and its going to be a stiff ride. Check out the completely aired up pic the tires still tuck a little. it needs billets that would probably fix everything. but i have to give him props at being able to get them in there. just doesnt seem functionable.

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Dropitmore said:
someone get him to join this site, maybe he can help some of the guys trying to tuck 22s here
as small as tires are today all you have to do is cut until they fit. :D

·
Premium Member
503 Posts

not my style but cool none the less. wheels that are too big still remind me of a chuck wagon

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

slamdtaco said:
as small as tires are today all you have to do is cut until they fit. :D
exactly.

its the same as fitting 20's or 15's its all the same you just have to cut alittle more and possibly move more around. there is nothing to do about being able to turn unless you narrowed the frame and either mad longer arms or ran a deeper dish. now that just for laying frame. as for bd on 22's then you are going to have to work at have no camber change. to make the tire as short as possible. thats not something someone could tell you how to do.

·
Registered
580 Posts

personally i think it looks almost donk really not my style. 22's i thnk would look ok but still almost pushing donk or the first gen taco body style. i give him props on doing it but really not my style.

·
Registered
966 Posts

i'm not a big rim fan myself but i gotta:bow: to the guy to get it to work

and its not really donkisk imo cuase its low, donks are jacked up. But how funny would it be aired up pulling next to a donk, the guys looks, and just air it out and lay the 24's:lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts

i dont see what the big deal about this is... it only laying frame.. its like bagging an s-10 on 28s and having it lay frame.. whoop-dee-doo

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

no one else evan has a taco on a 20/22 combo much less 22s all :waytogo: around.

I don't care for it, but he's the first. :shrug:

·
Registered
150 Posts

slamdtaco said:
no one else evan has a taco on a 20/22 combo much less 22s all :waytogo: around.

I don't care for it, but he's the first. :shrug:

the people that cant fit 22s are the ones that are BODY DROPPED.. you can fit 22s all day if you only wanna lay frame..

·
Registered
775 Posts

props for the work, but **** 24s is just takin it to far, i dont even want 24's on my silverado

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

warrantykiller said:
the people that cant fit 22s are the ones that are BODY DROPPED.. you can fit 22s all day if you only wanna lay frame..
no kidding, but have you even seen that? nope

1 - 20 of 47 Posts