Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
ct stalker
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me & Jonathan are going to race @ LACR this weds. the 11th. We are gonna finally find out if a blown 4.0 Xrunner can beat a turbo 2.4L :headbang:

Anybody else wanna meet up?

·
ct stalker
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jonathan said:
no more boost, no alky, no lower gears, no ice water tank......................no time to install. why dont ya just come over on monday gary and we'll get to work :lol:
Run what you brung.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey Jonathan, Have you run your truck at lacr yet? If so what did you run? Iv'e been trying to get up there for weeks, but too busy! Anyways see you tomorrow night at the meet. :waytogo: TJS TACO, formerly TacoVerde34

·
ct stalker
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jonathan said:
so what are you hoping to run?
Don't know last time I ran at LACR I couldn't get out of the 15s :doah: but my setup has changed ALOT since then......

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm gonna hook up at all, but I would guesstimate @10psi 14.5sec:shrug: . Honestly until I run it's only wishful thinking. My truck is friggin fast for a 4x4, I'll take you for a ride tomorrow at the meet if you want to check it out. I would think yours would hook up way better, and be quicker off the line if we went heads up. Who knows? It's all about just havin fun:drinking:

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
TJS TACO said:
I'm not sure if I'm gonna hook up at all, but I would guesstimate @10psi 14.5sec:shrug: . Honestly until I run it's only wishful thinking. My truck is friggin fast for a 4x4, I'll take you for a ride tomorrow at the meet if you want to check it out. I would think yours would hook up way better, and be quicker off the line if we went heads up. Who knows? It's all about just havin fun:drinking:
last time i could nto get traction in first at ALL. literally would bounce the limiter for the first 60' and bog into second gear. im thinking your gt35r will hand me my ass :doah: but its all good :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
i might be able to cruise to pomton on wensday. but its a maybe . we have a crap load of overtime coming becasue of usc. if someone from simi goes ill ask for a ride but ill be way to tired to drive.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts