Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
yeah i am trying to buy wheels for my x. i want to run 20s i also what to run the fattest tire possible. i buying at a demoda intimidator 20x9. so i think running the same size you are may work for me
thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
trlrdoctor05 said:
yeah i am trying to buy wheels for my x. i want to run 20s i also what to run the fattest tire possible. i buying at a demoda intimidator 20x9. so i think running the same size you are may work for me
thanks

nice rims, if you dont want problems with pot holes then go with 255,45,20. its perfect. i was going to go all black to, but then the polished lip caught my eye more.

·
Registered
419 Posts
pr_xrunner said:
Nice rims! :applause:
I can't believe you are still posting on here after leaving us in the lurch with the Group Buy :confused:

05x-runner said:
ok here it is friday morning still no word from pr_xrunner or ruffryder.
im about to rite you since you cant seem to contact me i arange payment options. so wee need 2 more covers to cmplete this order. 2 more to go it pisses me off that these other 2 cant even respond to emails or pms or further more call me. thanks again nick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.