Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stoped on the back to san jose, at casa de fruta.

my truck in the driveway of my recent purcahse at Arvin, Ca.i was up there renting it out.

·
Registered
222 Posts
xrtaco06 said:
stoped on the back to san jose, at casa de fruta.
my truck in the driveway of my recent purcahse at Arvin, Ca.i was up there renting it out.

casa de fruta.??? whats that??:shrug:

·
1GTACO
636 Posts
good size, mine are 255/35/r20, dangerously low profile, i hit a pothole and i found out later i have a small chip now in the rim. adammit!

·
Registered
12 Posts
yeah i am trying to buy wheels for my x. i want to run 20s i also what to run the fattest tire possible. i buying at a demoda intimidator 20x9. so i think running the same size you are may work for me
thanks

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
trlrdoctor05 said:
yeah i am trying to buy wheels for my x. i want to run 20s i also what to run the fattest tire possible. i buying at a demoda intimidator 20x9. so i think running the same size you are may work for me
thanks

So sick:runaway:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
trlrdoctor05 said:
thanks

nice rims, if you dont want problems with pot holes then go with 255,45,20. its perfect. i was going to go all black to, but then the polished lip caught my eye more.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Korova said:
Hell yeah, bro. Good on ya.

I kinda wish I had gotten 20's now. But that's ok. When I lower my X, it'll help make up the difference a bit.
how much are thinking of droping it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
pr_xrunner said:
Nice rims! :applause:
I can't believe you are still posting on here after leaving us in the lurch with the Group Buy :confused:

05x-runner said:
ok here it is friday morning still no word from pr_xrunner or ruffryder.
im about to rite you since you cant seem to contact me i arange payment options. so wee need 2 more covers to cmplete this order. 2 more to go it pisses me off that these other 2 cant even respond to emails or pms or further more call me. thanks again nick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts