1. Read the sidewall. It tells you the max psi.
3. your probally gonna need the BL. my 12.5s come close to rubbing with 3 SL and 2 BL3. Smart.....thanks:lol:
4. BFG'S have a fantastic rep, and EVERYONE'S running them....I'd like to keep it original, but if they're the best...they're the best lol. Looking for an aggressive AT thogh...not a full on MT, is there such thing as a happy medium??
5. Any other oppinions on the Borla? Or other mufflers? Makes sense to get a muffler before O2; as I need it anyway.
I hope... haha. Just gonna throw out a few quick questions that I've searched, but am looking for percise answers. You guys helped before, hopefully you can do it again.
1. I'm running 31x10.5x15 Dick Cepek Mud Country's. Wondering what the ideal tire pressure is. Most all rural roads (paved), bit of city driving, and mild offroad about once a week. Looking for best gas milage pressure. ???
2. I've been lifting my truck since last June, and am finally satisfied (for now). Went for an alignment, needed tie rod ends, long story short....my tires are f*#! Is there anyway to remedy the scallop? Rotate and hope for the best once I'm all lined up again?
3.Because of question #2, I'm shopping for new tires. I really want 33x12.5's on my current 15" Mickey T Classic 2's. With 3-5/8 backspacing and 30 mm offset. My truck has about 3" of SL (OME). I clear my 31's no prob. Am I gonna run into rub issues? Planning on a 2.5" BL in the spring, but I want the tires before the BL.
4. Obviously in the market for tires. But 80% of my running is ON ROAD. She's my daily driver. So it makes sense for me to get an AT tire, But they're all ugly. I love the aggressive tread of an MT, especailly the side wall tread. So (common question I know) is there an eggressive AT that looks decent but won't deafen me or kill my milage. I'v been reading up on the Goodyear Duratracs, which are about my only and first choice right now...any other suggestions?
5. I've had an engine code on for a while now, and have come to the conclussion that its my front O2 sensor (just replaced the rear this past fall) However, I've read that it could be an exhaust leak causing the code as well. I have NO exhaust leaks, but my muffler is SHOT. Could an exhaust leak out of my muffler throw a code?
6. Whats a nice quiet sounding muffler? I don't really want to buy a stocker. I'd like to have a little growl, but nothing obnoxious. Mines a 3.4L 5spd. V6's dont typically sound any good with a exhuast, but I just want something tastefull.....and comparable to the price of a stock one
I think thats all, thanks for any and all advice!!
on the muffler get 2 1/4 both sides. center in-offset outWell, its a late response, but thanks for the answers! I'm postponing the tires till I get my CEL cleared up. And I won't pass my May inspection without a muffler, so I'm looking at a Magnaflow 18". Oppinions, searches, and youtube are all recomending one.
So, few more questions. I have all stock exhaust, and I wanna stick this Magna in there.
- Is it a 2.25" pipe?
- Should my muffler be 2.25 inlet and outlet, with them centre to centre?
- Any offset on either in or out?
- Any idea where to shop for best price on one?
- Shipping is not an issue.
Also, I have plans for a 2.5" body lift, and 33" tires. However, I wanna do one before the other. 3.5" SL + 2.5" BL will make my 31's look silly. But the 33x12.5's will rub without the BL. So besides the obvoius...doing both at once....which is recomended first? Which would you do first.