1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
yes..much

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,679 Posts
It'll be 'better' until the leading edge of your hood accumulates enough chips ... :thinking:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enola Gaia said:
It'll be 'better' until the leading edge of your hood accumulates enough chips ... :thinking:
the funny thing is thats what i got it for but ironically i have paint missing from where the brackets rubbed the paint away ..so i guess i cant win either way

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Enola Gaia said:
i have to disagree. i bought my truck with the ugly guard on it and 2 weeks after buying the truck i had it removed and not only does it look better but i havent even seen a negative affect after taking it off. not even a single chip. cant really say i saw a purpose for the guard.

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
Enola Gaia said:
I agree. It looks better until the hood is all chipped...
Nice lights by the way.;)

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,679 Posts
nxrunner said:
... Nice lights by the way.;)
x2 on the 'nice lights' .... :waytogo:

Although ... :thinking:

The lighting makes it look like the driver's side headlight is 'swollen', like it's been punched ... :evil:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha thanks nick and thanks enola ...thought u were one of those jerks who just point out all of the bad stuff and look over the good...just kidding :D...man nick i swear i have seen ur truck somewhere before

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
:D :funnyup:

·
Registered
157 Posts
:waytogo: Looks good bro.. I like that mesh grill.. With the light hittin it almost looks like carbon fiber in the pics... Maybe it's me thoughe. I got crazy eyes :eyecrazy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts