Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Bro try calling Certi-Fit(Sorta-Fit) in Chula Vista...aftermarket body parts for dirt...buy a black one and paint that one...2295 Manya st 619-429-5500

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks andre- i called them today, it's $47.00 for a black one. i was just wondering if it was possible to just paint my chrome one since it will just be collecting dust if i bought one.

hahaha i like that sorta fit. im tring to avoid that taiwan crap.

if anything i'll just buy a black one from the dealer and sell my chrome one on ebay.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Let me know if you decide to buy from the dealer...i get 20 back off stuff...i know its not that much but its something...also i bought my 4 runner grill and fender from Certi -Fit, but i'm tubing up my front end so it should fit pretty good.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and for you sd peeps, certi fit got brand new 4x4 fenders for $27.75 each , versus $132.77 each at toyota.

thats a saving of over $200.00 on a pair.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no they dont have it (mirrors) but theres another company out here that carries aftermarket oem parts.

its called QUALITY (619)424-9991 they got the 2000 & up mirrors for $39.00 each

the dealer sells it for $125.55

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
inacoma- they do have the surround give them a call just to double check. there easy to get to from where you at just take 15 south all the way to the 5. take 5 south exit main st. go east on main make a right on manya st. there across from sunsett paint & body.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
do they have the 95 4x4 front bumper and valence? do they carry interior parts too? if not where can i get interior parts like the 2001 door panels?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im pretty sure they got it just give them a call. for the door panels if you dont want to pay full price, try checking otay wrecking yard- try like" ALL TOYOTA" or just yard hop. seems like theres a 100 plus different yards there, from new trucks to old trucks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts