Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2023 crew cab SR on order. It does not come with a hitch receiver and the dealer wants $600 to install an aftermarket receiver. Is there a part number for the receiver and has anyone posted instructions for the install?

Thanks, looking forward to many years of work out of my first Tacoma.

· Registered
37 Posts
I'd say get and stay as far away from the dealer as you can. You can buy your own receiver and fit it yourself for less than a third of that cost, probably in less than an hour. Instructions come with it.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd say get and stay as far away from the dealer as you can. You can buy your own receiver and fit it yourself for less than a third of that cost, probably in less than an hour. Instructions come with it.
Thanks, any chance you have the part number for the OEM hitch or can point me to a site that has diagrams. Much appreciated.

· Registered
37 Posts
This just the first one that came up on a Google search. There are more, of course...
Comparable in price to what I put on my '04 in roughly 40 minutes, at a leisure pace..
I didn't check this one, but some of the sellers do post instructions on their websites so you can see before you buy -
and several of the aftermarket brands are made by the same company.

· Registered
1 Posts
This just the first one that came up on a Google search. There are more, of course...
Comparable in price to what I put on my '04 in roughly 40 minutes, at a leisure pace..
I didn't check this one, but some of the sellers do post instructions on their websites so you can see before you buy -
and several of the aftermarket brands are made by the same company.

http://essaypapers.reviews/
Thank you for sharing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts