Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

Interior Fabic Doorpanels

4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Inked Tacoma 
#1 ·
Anyone have any pics of a 01 to 04 taco with new fabic in the cab Door panels anything im trying to get some ideas?

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
I know your door panel is different, but since it's just for ideas here's what I did to my 96. A lot of people don't care for camo but it looks good with the dark brown interior and plus I got a lil ******* in the family tree:lol::runaway::lol:

Attachments

#9 ·
jakew88 said:
please dont tell me thats a power wire for your amplifier. please
sorry:doah: I didn't run that it was before I knew anything about systems and my friend did it...FYI it is NO LONGER like that. I ran it through the firewall and replaced all the wiring when I actually took the time to learn how to do it myself and replaced my whole system:waytogo: Now that I know how easy it is I wanna kick myself for having it done that way and kick everyone else who does it. Oh well...he did it for free so at least I didn't pay him to run it incorrectly hahah

#10 ·
nevrdun said:
Here's mine. Black faux suede and red piping super simple to do. Gonna change it up with some embossing and real suede in the future.

BTW.. that camo looks suprising good with the brown interior. Little ******* but I live in Montana I can appreciate *******. (Not so much of one myself though)
thanks..and I really like the red piping it looks wayyy better than solid black

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.