Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
You don't have a clock? My truck is pretty striped down so I just figured they all had clocks.
Anyone added aftermarket power options? I want power windows and have seen them online for around $200.00 for the kit. Is that a reasonalble price? Whats the quality like?

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
How do you know if your truck is an LX or whatever other model? I've seen a lot of x-cabs with a sticker on the tailgate that says LX or something else but my truck says nothing.
I would trade my clock for some power windows (Never use it). Cruise would also be nice. As for locks, who needs em? It's 2 dr. Not a huge task to unlock em. Although it would be nice to have keyless entry.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Yeah, isn't that some dumb [censored] or what? A buddy of mine has an S10 5 speed (slow) and all he has is a shift light. That's BS if you ask me.
An aftermarket one will look bad ass though, especially if you mount it on the pillar. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.