Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RedXrunner said:
Put the stockers on. I was never a big fan of your rims...sorry man.
thanks for being honest, but heres the thing, when i went to buy my truck they had these rims on it and didnt have the stock ones, now i bought new tires for these rims, i wanna get another set of 20s so i dont scrap the new tires, if i go and buy the stockers will will spend about 500 for the rims and then another 600-800 for the tires. so im thinking bout these rims

what do you guys think about these, will a 20mm offset in the front and 30mm offset in the back fit????

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Yeah those are much much better than what you have right now. How much are they compared to stock rims from Toyota? Maybe you can find someone on here that has their stock rims for sale for cheaper than what they would cost from the dealer? Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Me personally, I love the stock rims. I love the color and the way they look on the truck. The only thing I might do is powdercoat them black. I say save yourself some money and get stockers and maybe have them painted or leave them stock color. Isn't your truck dropped?

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
If you bought stock rims you could purchase a drop kit with the money you save from buying those aftermarket rims. That's what I would do.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
true, but i dont wanna go and buy new tires for the stock rims, thats the part that sucks, lets say i do buy the stockers and then i have to buy new tires for it and the stock tires are bout 200 each, thats 800 plus the cost of the stockers which would be about 400-500 that would put me at 1200-1300

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
yea seems like a good deal just dont know about the treadwear since he doesnt say how many miles they had on them ...good luck

·
Registered
533 Posts
rx-runner said:
thanks for being honest, but heres the thing, when i went to buy my truck they had these rims on it and didnt have the stock ones, now i bought new tires for these rims, i wanna get another set of 20s so i dont scrap the new tires, if i go and buy the stockers will will spend about 500 for the rims and then another 600-800 for the tires. so im thinking bout these rims

what do you guys think about these, will a 20mm offset in the front and 30mm offset in the back fit????
LOL, you get those rims, then eventually put 275's on them, and I'll call you master. :bow: :lol:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts