Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read some posts on here and TTORA about lug centric/hub centric for the new Tacoma. Anyways....I bought some wheels for the 06 and the shop said that the inner bore is 106mm and outer is 112mm which is way bigger then the 01-04 Tacos.

Does anyone have any precise info about this topic and if they even make a hub centric ring that size....cause I can't find them anywheres online. Just trying to be prepared when the wheels/tires show up next week and trying to avoid vibration problems.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The shop is wrong.

108mm bore diameter.

BTW: I have never heard of the terms inner or outer bore diameter. They are loco.
:looney:

You don't need a hubcentric ring at all. You need lug-centric wheels without a doubt.

If you buy a hub-centric wheel, good luck fitting it on. You will be 30mm too small.

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Blayzirell said:
The shop is wrong.

108mm bore diameter.
:waytogo: I second that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you have the wheels that don't fit your truck's hub centric, then there's a solution. Use high quality wheel adapters/spacers. These wheel adapters/spacers can be made with any hub centric rings to fit the wheels on. Also, they are safe because they sit tightly on the spindles. Each of these adapters cost about $65 because they're custom machined as your needs. Contact here: http://www.wheeladapter.com.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was told on another thread that the hub diameter is 106mm. For an 07 dbl cab 4x4 stock sr5 16 wheels. i want to pick up these hubcentric procomps, but they have a 108mm center bore diameter. i found a company that has 106mm to 108 mm hub rings, i just want to make sure they are the correct size

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was told on another thread that the hub diameter is 106mm. For an 07 dbl cab 4x4 stock sr5 16 wheels. i want to pick up these hubcentric procomps, but they have a 108mm center bore diameter. i found a company that has 106mm to 108 mm hub rings, i just want to make sure they are the correct size
Thats the right size 106mm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts