Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has a 98 taco its a 4 cylinder, does anyone kno of any tubo kits that he could get? What would he need to get to tubo it and how much would it cost??

·
Registered
14,485 Posts
depends if you want it to break or now:lol: if you dont care abotu reliability it can be done for 1200 or so a good reliable setup will cost you 2500- as much as you wana spend
print this for him
http://www.customtacos.com/tech/index.php?article=246
the author is really smart:looney: :doah: :lol:
oh and tell him to get on here and i'll set him in the right direction... i <3 turbo newbs

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Well I don't know too much about tubo's because I have a turbo... and those systems can be had for mid thousands... i.e. 1500 is a good goal to go for!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. I'll let him kno

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Racer_X said:
Well I don't know too much about tubo's because I have a turbo... and those systems can be had for mid thousands... i.e. 1500 is a good goal to go for!
What kind of performance do you see with your tubo? Do you have track times??

·
Registered
14,485 Posts
i have abetter injectors stock then he will have but 6psi on stock everythign i've managed 14.8:waytogo: with a tuned system i woudl imagine 14.5's with a decent driven and mabey less with a great one:shrug:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.