Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

How much for Tinting?

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  2siktacos 
#1 ·
i'v got a standard cab so i want 10% on the back and side windows. How much do you think this will cost?

#2 ·
Back window?

I can't imagine it being more than $50 for just the bacj window, $100 for all three windows.

I had my two front windows tinded for $60.

Not sure if you have Costco in your area but if so check out their website, they have coupons for tinting from local shops.

#6 ·
My place charges 100 and you pick whatever tint you want, no extra for darker. I had to get 6% on the back and 32% on the side. Carson City just passed a new ordinance and bought every deputy a new tint meter.

#9 ·
5% + 20% all the way around for the win!!! nah just kidding, mine is that dark, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else, unless you like hiding in caves :evil: :evil: :evil:
I got you beat man, I just got my Odyssey tinted......3% over factory in the back and 13% on the front windows :evil: .

Mine cost me $190, but I also have alot more windows than a standard cab

#10 ·
wow, some of you guys are paying alot i have a guy in my town that does it for $20 a door so it cost me only $40 bucks OTD for my 2 front windows (20%) on my 85' pickup....and he uses professional tint too:cool:

#13 ·
Lets see, I believe mine was $110 originally, 5% back 15 sides.
Thanks to the wonderful CHP and my "windshield" being "tinted" (cop had his shades on at dusk, and my windshield wasn't tinted) it was an additional $20 for side removal. and $60 to put the 15% back on the sides. Guess i'm up to $190 ish :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.