Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,486 Posts
ya'll gotta guarentee you will show up damn it i'm sick of everyoneflaking out at the last second:doah: when is a good date for everyone? its gonabea friday most likely.. unless i start workign again tghenit will be a saturdaywhich might be even better:shrug: i'm gona throw out some dates ina couple minutes leme knwo how theyare for everyone.. i'm gona set a date perfect for everyone so if you gotta work get off in time etc.. and if everyone still flakes i'mgona stop makign meets for me and 2 other people:brickknoc

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
14,486 Posts
ok where you guys wanahave it? ya'll wana go to the track? ya'll wana go to galveston to the beach and bar b que or what?:shrug: if its the track no saturdays .. so friday only.. which isnt a problem.. but if its galveston or so we can take great pics and if we all throw insome food have a great day at the beach:waytogo:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the beach sounds fun and youre right good pics, but then we do get to run at the track. im leaning more twards the beach but i have to warn you guys my truck is nowhere near ready. i just want to see the trucks that show and also want to put faces to the people here. what dates were you thinking?

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
Hey firdaddy... I'll be in Houston around X-mas and New Years time visiting my folks... I'm driving so I'll have my taco w/me... don't know if anything's going on... but if yall Houstonians wanna meet up... I'm game!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why not both?:D just kidding from the looks of it it is hard enough getting people to show up once. lol. uhm we can do the beach that sounds fun. but no pix of my truck it got a long way to go:cry: . but november 25th sounds good.

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
Firdaddy said:
what on earth you doing to your taco:silly: and tuscon taco hit me up around that time if you remember..i'm way south butmore thanwilling to meet up with you somewhere:waytogo:
I didn't feel right putting this in the poll... hehe...

Ya, I'll try to remember to hit ya up when I'm in town!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts