Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

whats best for you

• november 24th at the track

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • november 25th at the beach

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • another day for either place(specify)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • totally different idea(please specify)

• i cant make it, i suck

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
well im going to drop it, rims and then work on the speed and get it painted, but now its still stock with a crappy paint job. hopefully by then ill be atleast dropped.

·
Registered
754 Posts
"for the track november 24th and the beach the 25th:waytogo: i'm leaning twards the beach personally lots more fun and hang out thing at the track its a meet up and barely see eachother again kinda thing:shrug: plus we can go to cherry hill and take group pics and such:clapping:"

As Firdaddy stated earlier, Im down with going to the Beach because it sounds like alot more fun but I wouldnt mind going to the track either. Both dates sound good, I just hope nothing comes up and we have a good turnout with nice weather :drinking:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I voted "i cant make it, i suck" cuz I don't care what we do, I will or won't be there..... I am gonna be super busy in the next few months..... but if I am able to go, I will be there......

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
school, work, gf, frat, parties, rugby and the all important trip home every few weeks.......

·
Banned
819 Posts
:D long ass drive for me...how about making the meet somewhere else where errbody can drive the same amount you know? how bout like down town or toyota center? something like that iono just to far man ..i live at 290 @ beltway 8 firdaddy and the meet at the track was horrible..and i drove that far..but i ran my truck

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

the way we have it on TTORA is once a month we rotate our meeting location base on the map above......

·
Registered
754 Posts
Sounds to me like its hard enough just to get people to come out. I've never went to a meet myself yet and the previous unbeknowest passed me by but I live about an hour and a half away (from the houston raceway park, about 20 miles north of beaumont) and Im willing to come out provided its on a Friday or Saturday...so my guess is this meet is going to get cancelled by the looks of it. How about someone else throw out some new dates then, I really want to meet up with some fellow CT members :selfbonk:

·
Registered
14,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
110 Posts
well i hope it does not get cancelled cuz i want to meet alot of people and put some faces to these messages. i really wanted to go to the beach but it is going to be in november so i just realized it might be cold well either way iam going to have to drive so beach or not im down. i guess ill just keep up with this thread and see where we meet.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Is there a Fri or Sat night car scene meet spot that we could piggy back off of? Maybe make it regular thing like every month or something then throw in the occasionaly drag strip or beach meet. Just thinking out loud....

·
Banned
819 Posts
Hey pete i think i met you..at the drag strip and you said you live on jones so firdaddy stop being a baby and make a meet if pete drives that far i will do so as well. The beach is find what about kemah? is there any good areas there to take pics...because im craving for some good pics of some tacos! but yea anyways the beach is good its just 45 and hour away...and the next meet after this should be by galleria iono ideas please!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts