Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I REALLY want to go, but I dont know if I can take off from the shop, damn, this sucks

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Well my intentions were good. I had planned to go to Hooters, and to run my truck with at least 8-10lbs. of boost. I usually keep my personal life to myself, but man I got to vent. Tonight instead of preping and cleaning my truck, my wife and I get to go to a wake. Its for one of her nephews. He was shot 7 times earlier this week, and we were just informed of this late last night. He's 17 years old, or I guess I should say he was 17 years old. This is just uncomprehendable to me. All these freakin cops out there, and they never see this sheat, or catch the worthells fockers who do this. But they are sure there to give us a ticket because we have tinted windows, etc... Anyway, sorry guys and girls, just kinda needed to vent. I will have to once again look at pics and hear the great stories, and not run my truck that I have been so looking forward to doing. Were going to the wake tonight, and the funeral tomorrow. Have a great time, i'll be thinking about u all....

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Hey mlf1 dont worry about this trip brotha....im sorry to hear what has just recently happened...take care of family first, its never easy to loose someone...especially a family member...We got ya brotha....dont trip...theres always other meets...

·
Registered
275 Posts
HEY MLF1 I SEND MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...TAKE IT EASY BRO...

SEE YOU ALL AT FONTANA...I WANNA RUN, BUT JUST DON'T LAUGH AT THIS SLOW ROOKIE...

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HEY MLF1 I SEND MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...TAKE IT EASY BRO...

SEE YOU ALL AT FONTANA...I WANNA RUN, BUT JUST DON'T LAUGH AT THIS SLOW ROOKIE...
Its all good.....we're all there just to have fun

·
lurking around
5,555 Posts
sorry to hear about your lose mike...my condolences to you and your family. sux what happened. i had a cousin that was shot and killed by a stray bullet. it's like you wanna find the guy that did it and bust a cap on his a$$ too. stay strong bro. our prayers are with ya.

can't make hooters this time...got deadlines to work on for a magazine i'm helping produce/design. next time guys...have fun!!! can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Oh man, sorry to hear about your nephew, some things just shouldnt happen, my condolences.

·
Junkie
4,827 Posts
1st off, Mike condolenses form me my fiance and my son on you recent loss. I hope everything works out for ya.

2nd. Which Hooters? and what time is fontana open or where are we meeting. I am going for sure so I want to make sure I know the times, sorry guys if I am a pain in the ass but sometimes I have to be!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Mike, my condolence to you and your family. I'll be sure to make a toast in your nephews honor at Hooters...count me in

·
Registered
854 Posts
hey guys i wont be able to make to hooters or the track...my truck is running like shieet....dammit..ill try to make it late at night...hehe well have fun

1 - 20 of 22 Posts