Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
j-baby
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys..common,i need some sweet 16x10 rims for my 35x13.5x16 mickey thompson baja tire, hook a brotha (white-boy) up lol, so far im going with the m/t classic II's , kinda plain, lookin for something nice, chrome mayb....u know what to do!

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
Not trying to sound rude here, but have you searched anywhere? You keep asking us to tell you. They are for YOUR truck. There should be plenty of rims to choose from. Look through different offroad mags. Check different wheel sites. KMC, TSW, and plenty others.

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
Just checked KMC's site. They have a chrome 16x10 called TANK. Not a bad looking wheel. Do some searching.

·
j-baby
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i do like the 16x10 kmc tank...but r there 4x4 accessible...which mean i have to get out and lock my from wheels to access 4x4, will these wheels work is the question, ps i never looked at the kmc site, sorry i have to ask these people i though thats what the sites for.......when i get no responce i will post it till i get 1 i like or even get 1 at all

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Look around in the Links area on the site. There are some links to some good custom wheel retailers in there. SuperBuyTires is one good one that I can think of (although I've had less-than-good experience with them)

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
Have you seen COMATOSE's truck. It is a 4x4 and he has chrome 18" rims. I'm sure you can find a wheel you like that will work with your hubs.

·
j-baby
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fyi: kmc tank wheels will fit the 35x13.5x16. a dealer final caled me back, not exactly sureif im 100% sure i want these rims, so any other 16x10 rims u guys wanna mention i will take a look at and mayb into consideration. thanks to jason for pointn' these tank wheels out 2 me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts