1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey sd bitch\'s!

anyone wanna race me?
99 chevy s-10/turbo,nos,dot slicks
let me know if you want to race.
i only race for pink slips.. we can meet at kearnyvilla rd.
i will post my # if there's any offer.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Re: hey sd bitch\'s!

movies! movies! movies! tsk! tsk! tsk! Chill dawg, enough with that fast and the furious thing, just watch Princess Diary.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

all that money into a s10 and your resale value is in the $hitter. Id be upset too

·
Registered
89 Posts

This conversation reminds me of when i was eight years old and had the better bike than my brother. He always wanted to race,we did he lost then i raced hime again with his bike , him with mine ...guess who one ... The tacoma OO
i
___

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

Come up to Detroit in spring or a few months or so. I'll race you for slips and $3000, the reason I need $3000 is thats about what it would take for me to drive off in a peice of $hit S-10. And it should cover all the repairs I'll need just to drive it home.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I smell ********. Lets see some pics of this super fast s-10. Funny but I dont think we will ever see them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

hey wise gay 4 u! how about we meet at the lions den? you box me jujitsu. maybe my bro mr. shamrock be the ref . so hows about it? plus i take your pos toyota crapoma.

·
Registered
311 Posts

So let me get this straight you only race for pinks and with an S10..........what have you been racing, other S10's or Chevettes???? Huh????
Have you seen the movie of the Taco and the WS6, we won't be offended if you don't reply.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts

Yo S10 you're full of sh*t...just to let you know the Lions Den is closed down. I bet you're some 5'5 225 chump....jiu-jitsu(correct spelling) bring it...i also bet you're some punk kid(i can tell by your piss poor grammer) who needs some attention(what mommy and daddy didn't give poor little s10 chump some attention when he was a little kid?) Thats why you're on here..damn i feel sorry for you, you dumb bastard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

listen all you lumpia eating moter fukkers lets meet at cheetahs tonight at 11 pm on clairmontmesa blvd! look for a red v6 s10 im goin to be the one with the phat hood cowl and tubs in the rear. me and 6 of my s10 bro's going to be there.

don't be skaaaaard be there or be queer!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts