Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey where can I get paint I dont want the rattle can I want the good stuff that goes through spray gun. I am painting my interior and need a good quality paint.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
sgtmetal said:
Hey where can I get paint I dont want the rattle can I want the good stuff that goes through spray gun. I am painting my interior and need a good quality paint.
well for one knowing whaere you live would help because i knwo around me there are a number of paint supply stores as there shoudl be near just about anyone. but also here is a bit of advice from someone who has worked in the custom paint industry since i was 15. the quality of the paint will only be a factor if you are using quality equipment and all the proper prep techniques. cause th ebest paint in the wolrd will still look shizzy if painted halfazz.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Pikeville, Ky not really any places around I will have to order off the net........I am pretty new to painting but I know the basics and how to do all the prep work though you can never learn to much. I will prolly be reading more up on painting before actually starting the project. But I can learn all I want but if I dont have any paint dont do me any good does it lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
"the good stuff that goes in a can" can be bought all over. if you don't know of any paint supply stores, look around the internet. if your are doing your interior look into SEM color coat products, their stuff is great for vinyl and carpet and ****. and poainting an interior isn't half as hard as doing an exterior

1 - 4 of 4 Posts