Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 tacoma and tried to install an autopage remote start. I taped the lock and unlock wires in the door ( lock - blue and white / unlock - grey ) and everything worked fine. Now my doors wont unlock with the autopage remote or the drivers door switch. I disconnected the wire tapes to the lock and unlock wires in the door and the switch still does not unlock the doors, it will only lock them. The factory remote still works fine it unlocks and locks so does the key and pass side switch. Did i fry something or is this wire shorting out or something is there a way to check some other wire some where else. The lock ( blue and white wire in the door ) has a -12 Volts. But the Unlock has nothing.... any ideas.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I checked the continuity of the gray wire from the door switch to the driver side kick plug and its good. There is also no Voltage in the gray wire at the driver kick plug from there i lose the wire in cluster that goes up to the dash. If anyone knows where this wire goes or has anyother ides it would be a great help. This wire used to unlock the drivers door fine but i must have shorted it by taping in the aftermarked alarm

Thanks...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts