Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i know what i have to do...but i want an opinion and suggestions before i do it....here is the problem....i made my corner lights my blinkers...and my blinkers me "fog lights" keep that in mind for wiring puposes....ok...heres the thing...my socket for the "fog light" broke off....dont ask how..cuz i dunno either...but it did...and the fuse blew...no biggie right?? well...i replaced the fuse...and it doesnt work still....problem with that is....the running lights in the tail lights dont work...so when my headlights are on...i have no tails unless i hit the brakes.....every fuse I place it the box just blows as soon as i hit the light switch...what are your thoughts????

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
I would recheck your wiring because it sounds like something is shorting out. Go over all of your crimp and splice points and make sure all of those are in good shape, and also that no bare wire is touching any metal part of the truck, ie: ground. If a fuse keeps blowing, its a dead giveaway of a short circuit.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea....thast waht i knew was wrong..i just dont *tear* want to *tear* dig through the harness looking for it.....*tear*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts