Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...here's the deal...since most people aren't too familiar or accepting of body lifts...I want to do it...I have a 2005 Access Cab...already have the 3 inch Toytec spring spacer kit up front...

I want to take the path less traveled...obviously with the body lift...but now I need some serious help finding wheels and tires...for REALLY CHEAP!!!

I dont want to put black rims on...in my opinion...doesn't look so good on white...but I'm lookin for some 16x8 rims...chrome...polished...whatever...just cheap...like around the $400 area for 4...

And tires...I'm really stressin for 285/75/16...possibly 305's...but...dont know where to find some at a reasonable price...so I need you guys to help me out...

I really dont want to run my truck around with the body lift and stock tires...I've seen it...dont like it...I want it all knocked out at the same time...

So if you know a good deal...(tires and wheels under $900...please inform me asap...)...body lift is goin on in the next 2 weeks!!!

Thanks...

B

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
BMILLER said:
Ok...here's the deal...since most people aren't too familiar or accepting of body lifts...I want to do it...I have a 2005 Access Cab...already have the 3 inch Toytec spring spacer kit up front...

I want to take the path less traveled...obviously with the body lift...but now I need some serious help finding wheels and tires...for REALLY CHEAP!!!

I dont want to put black rims on...in my opinion...doesn't look so good on white...but I'm lookin for some 16x8 rims...chrome...polished...whatever...just cheap...like around the $400 area for 4...

And tires...I'm really stressin for 285/75/16...possibly 305's...but...dont know where to find some at a reasonable price...so I need you guys to help me out...

I really dont want to run my truck around with the body lift and stock tires...I've seen it...dont like it...I want it all knocked out at the same time...

So if you know a good deal...(tires and wheels under $900...please inform me asap...)...body lift is goin on in the next 2 weeks!!!

Thanks...

B
ask and ye shall recieve..

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/tacomablackalloys.htm

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have found that these do not fit 2005 Tacoma's

Dude....just my luck...these dont fit my truck!!

This is harder than I thought...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Your gonna spend money on a lift and put in a bunch of time installing it but yet you want the cheapest wheels and tires you can find. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Why not wait and save a little more and do it right. :shrug: Sorry dude just a pet peave of mine. It's kinda like the guy with the huge lifted sweet truck but his license plate is hanging from a zip tie. That kind of stuff drives me nuts. BTW Body lifts are PIA on an 05.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts