Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Allow myself to introduce myself...My name is Marc and I'm currently stationed in Afghanistan with the Army.
I own a 2005 5 lug Tacoma. The truck is a work in progress. Right now the truck is in storage.The engine breathes alot better with the AFE stage 2 cold air intake and exhales through a Gibson stainless steel catback exhaust. I have installed Glassworks unlimited front fenders and bedsides.
When I return from Afghanistan in February, future plans include the 2005+ Tacoma Total Chaos kit. I will install it with a set of 15"x8" Mickey Thompson classic lock rims and either a 31"x12.5 or 33"x12.5 all terrain tire depending upon clearance. Re gear the rear end and fab up some prerunner bumpers and a possible bed cage. I would also like to install an in cab 6 point cage and some beard seats and harnesses.
Any help or advice you could give me during the buildup would be greatly appreciated. And if anyone is interested in mobbing out in Barstow, Glamis, Ocotillo wells, or wherever, I'm always down.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,678 Posts
Welcome to CT, Marc!.... :waytogo:

... And thank you for your service ... :applause:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts