Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a taco driver now, first toyota was a 93 pickup before the tacomas were introduced. Gonna buy a new one now as I have "outgrown" my current truck. Thinkin' about a doublecab 4x4 offroad. Just haven't decided on a final color. If I pay $250 over invoice for an 07 have i negotiated well? I have a standing offer for that as it is. Any buying tips?

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
SPEEDWAY BLUE!!!! <---but I'm biased...

Welcome to CT! I'd say that 250 over is a good deal

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,863 Posts
Welcome to CT!.... :waytogo:

Given that it's the very start of the 2007 model year, $250 over invoice seems like a good deal ... :thinking:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I did buy my 07 doublecab 4x4 and ended up with silver. Speedway blue was a heavy contender and the youth in me wanted to, but the boring side of me said get silver. And silver won the battle in the end. Walked in and got it for $250 over invoice, no haggle at all. Great salesman! To anybody in the sacramento area looking for a new toyota send me a PM and i'll reccomend my salesguy any day of the week. So I'm now on to my third Toyota truck and second tacoma.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome CT.com!!! I hate to rain on your parade but you should have checked out Hanlees Toyota in Davis. I have boughten 3 cars from them and have got them all for under invoice. They are a smaller dealership and pretty straight forward and laid back when they come to their sales.The most recently was an 06 Tacoma DC Sport 4x4 in Silver for almost $2,100k below invoice. That also included the $500 factory rebate. I also bought my Nissan Armada from their Nissan dealership located in Davis and got it for $3k under invoice which included a $2k factory rebate. Did you get the $500 rebate Toyota is offering on all of their Tacoma's? I am pretty sure they are still offering it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Truck and I are in Chico. Ilovetacos, wish you would have posted that last week when i was asking about how good my deal really was. I know people that have bought from hanlees but not at those prices. I had a sales manager laugh in my face when i asked for that same exact pricing at a dealership a month ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts