Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a long shot being this ecu is old and discontinued but I recently purchased one brand new off Ebay with harness and all paperwork for a very reasonable price. I understand its old and there is newer stuff out there but if wanted to spend that money I would've. I'm just looking for a wiring diagram that is 2rz specific. 1998 engine with the 2 coil packs. I know its been done because I read about it on this forum from a 2007 post by Speed Freek but there were no diagrams and I didn't want to dig up a thread from the grave. If anyone has some info on this please let me know, I'm sure I could figure out a base map and wiring but if someone has that stuff already written down and saved deep in an archive and is willing to share I'd appreciate it. We are currently running 8psi on a stock computer.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,677 Posts
The 1998 2RZ engine control wiring diagram was posted here:

... and here:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 1998 2RZ engine control wiring diagram was posted here:

... and here:

Links are appreciated, however if I'm going standalone most of the factory wiring will be removed this engine has been running in the truck for awhile now so that's all good, I was more or less seeing if somebody knew how to wire the trigger and home wires from the haltech to the cam and crank sensors( what one goes to what) as well as the ignition outputs from the coil packs, I'm sure I could figure it out but if someone already knew hoe to do it then at least I'd know it'd be correct. (y)

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,677 Posts
Sorry for the confusion - I thought you were looking for the factory diagrams (truck side) rather than anything on the add-on (Haltech) side.

Unfortunately, I've nothing to offer on the Haltech side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts