Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
I heard Rob talking about having one at his house as well. You two drama queens need to chat before you put thgether these extravaganzas.

·
Flying Low
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xmadcowx said:
I heard Rob talking about having one at his house as well. You two drama queens need to chat before you put thgether these extravaganzas.
yea Rob msg'd me on AIM about it. I completely forgot (not uncommon). Danielle however set this up. I msg'd her about it but she's at work. we'll see what happens :shrug: :D

-ComaJoe

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
awesome-- I LOVE playing favorites!! I'll be there though. once i choose who's my favorite (duh, rob has aids)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Well my hands are tied. I have to come to this party even if it breaks the bank, but my costume will suck. Give us the details ie... time, blah, blah, blah. Also can I crash there that night?

Anyone want to go see SAW III Fri, Sat or Sun?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
i will be at this ****ing guys house, with a costume on and flaming and spraking shots that will knock you on your ass. hope everyone likes hot apple pie! yay!

we need some boobies though so its not a sausage fest, and i mean single boobies, but im not saying like a uni-boob, cause that would be just gross, but you know what im saying, girlfriends and wives and man boobs dont count.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Kinda funny thing happened today while I was working on aka Burning my costume. Someone must of called the fire department or something because I heard their sirens. So I ran inside.:evil:

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
starts at 6 i will bbq hamburgs and hotdogs then well relax and get our party on bring pillows and balnkets because if you drik your staying here!!! anyone have any wood by chance at there house for a bon fire??? we have some but we want more

~Danielle

·
Animal Mother
4,162 Posts
Danielle said:
starts at 6 i will bbq hamburgs and hotdogs then well relax and get our party on bring pillows and balnkets because if you drik your staying here!!! anyone have any wood by chance at there house for a bon fire??? we have some but we want more

~Danielle
like omg...
I dont have to drive home drunk?
lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts