Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is boys and girls!!! The trip of the year!!!

This is a dual rate combo trip for Halloween and my birthday (the 26th) and it's going to be off the hook. I will be heading out there on my birthday night to get us a good camping location as well as drink my guts out. Going to be out there through the weekend until Sunday and I hope that everyone who wants to go can make it!

The roster is already quite large with 2 Class 1/Sandcars, a fully built H&M, center mounted, LS1 powered Ranger, 2 Race Trucks and a crap load of prerunners, chase trucks and bikes!

We will be camping off of Gecko most likely but that is still dependent on the crowds. Looks like it's going to be a big weekend out there which means we need to represent CT and Tacoma's hitting the Sand Drags hardcore! :headbang:

Whose down to go? The more the merrier and I GUARENTEE you will ahve an awesome time!!!​

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
INACOMA said:
Here it is boys and girls!!! The trip of the year!!!

This is a dual rate combo trip for Halloween and my birthday (the 26th) and it's going to be off the hook. I will be heading out there on my birthday night to get us a good camping location as well as drink my guts out. Going to be out there through the weekend until Sunday and I hope that everyone who wants to go can make it!

The roster is already quite large with 2 Class 1/Sandcars, a fully built H&M, center mounted, LS1 powered Ranger, 2 Race Trucks and a crap load of prerunners, chase trucks and bikes!

We will be camping off of Gecko most likely but that is still dependent on the crowds. Looks like it's going to be a big weekend out there which means we need to represent CT and Tacoma's hitting the Sand Drags hardcore! :headbang:

Whose down to go? The more the merrier and I GUARENTEE you will ahve an awesome time!!!​
sounds like a blast. I might try to hitch a ride pending on how my **** does in big bear this weekend. I haven't been to glamis is god know how long.:drinking:

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
my sisters bday suprise in lake havasu i just found out about. Sorry guy I think i wont be able to party with you guys. Will for sure make it up to you though,.

·
ChocoTaco
2,491 Posts
uhmmm.... maybe i can make it, wont beat the truck but i'll roll out to spectate and party though... let me find myself a co-pilot.... :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i should be able to make this one, trying to get a few guys to ride along in my truck

what time are people going on friday, and are most people leaving sunday, what time?

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Jarrett_B said:
i should be able to make this one, trying to get a few guys to ride along in my truck

what time are people going on friday, and are most people leaving sunday, what time?
jarret if your gonna swing by friday like 5pm or so lemme know we can caravan.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks like im towing kyle's truck out with the inclosed race trailer behind the tundra, should be fun as **** be ready for Jump off 2006 at gecko.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts